Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Story in Small Axe!

Feel free to check out a short story I got published in Small Axe, sx salon issue 10. It's one of my more experimental pieces, which is partly why I like it; beyond that, it's a story I had a lot of fun writing, since it can be interesting to see what you can achieve in terms of pacing, atmosphere, and more by letting a story work in free form, organically--letting punctuation appear where and when it needs to, and letting it disappear where and when it needs to.

http://smallaxe.net/wordpress3/prose/2012/08/31/even-amidst-the-carnage-of-a-flying-saucers-spontaneous-appearance/

1 comment:

  1. Astonishing! I had a small number of questions concerning by Jonathan Bellot. Already I got my replies from here. Thanks for the post and extra thanks for precious in sequence. Also I do like to pass on you here bestessaywriting.org to obtain help about essay writings as it is related to language services.

    ReplyDelete